Tuesday, July 4 2017 17:26
Alina Hovhannisyan

Overdue loans in Armenian banks by June 2017 decreased by 21.6% annually

Overdue loans in Armenian banks by June 2017 decreased by 21.6%  annually

ArmInfo. The volume of  overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 21.6% year-on-year, to 1  June 2017. 37 billion AMD. According to the Central Bank of Armenia,  provided by ArmInfo National Statistical Service, in parallel with  this, the volume of prolonged credits increased by 1.8%, amounting to  115.5 billion AMD. 

The proportion of prolonged and overdue loans by June 2017 was 4.70%  (versus 5.28% a year ago) and 1.51% (versus 2.19% a year ago).  In  the portfolio of overdue loans, 57.8% accounted for long-term loans,  and the remaining 42.2% - for short-term loans, the absolute value of  which amounted to 21.4 billion and 15.6 billion AMD, respectively.   In prolonged loans, the lion's share also falls on the long-term -  57.4% or 66.3 billion AMD, while the share of short-term loans made  up 42.6% or 49.3 billion AMD.  In total, the volume of bank lending  increased by June 2017. At 14.4% per annum, amounting to 2.458  trillion AMD. Without taking into account the prolonged and overdue  loans, the credit investments of the banking system of Armenia  increased by 15.9% year-on-year, 2.305 trillion AMD. (The calculated  exchange rate of the dram to the dollar as of 31.05.17 was 482 AMD /  $ 1).

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News


Exchange rates
26.05.2020
RUB6.810.05
USD483.820.82
EUR530.413.84
GBP595.637.09
CAD348.422.70
JPY44.940.10
CNY67.870.03
CHF499.712.54



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000