Thursday, November 29 2018 15:52
Alexandr Avanesov

Renco company will attract additional shareholders and partners to  the project of building a new thermal-power plant in Armenia

Renco company will attract additional shareholders and partners to  the project of building a new thermal-power plant in Armenia

ArmInfo. The Italian company Renco will attract additional shareholders and partners to the project on the construction of a new 250 MW thermal- power plant   unit in Armenia. The government of the Republic of Armenia approved  the proposal of the company at a meeting on November 29.

To recall, on November 13 in Yerevan an agreement was signed on the  construction of a new thermal unit.  After signing an agreement with  the Renco Company, which will build the heat generation facility,  answering the question of ArmInfo. Minister of Energy Infrastructures  and Natural Resources of the Republic of Armenia Garegin Baghramyan  informed that a new unit with a combined steam and gas cycle will be  built on the territory adjacent to the Yerevan TPP. Construction work  will take 25 months. 1200 people will be involved in the project  implementation process; another 230-250 people will be provided with  permanent work and high wages during the operation of the unit.  According to the results of intensive two-month negotiations with  Renco companies, it was possible to reach an agreement on the  electricity tariff - it will be 5.7 cents per 1 kW / H instead of the  previously agreed tariff of 6.02 cents. Thus, the cost from the  future generation facility will be the lowest among similar units  operating in Armenia and will make 27.4 drams per 1 kW / h.  electricity. For example, the tariff from the fifth block of the  Hrazdan TPP is equal to 31.5 drams, and from the current block on the  Yerevan TPP - to 29.4 drams. Thus, Garegin Baghramyan continued, $  6.4 million will be saved every month. During construction, the best  efficient technologies will be used, and the efficiency will be 53%,  while this indicator of the fifth block of the Hrazdan TPP is 44%,  and the Yerevan TPP - 49%. After two months of preparation, I  continued. Minister, the project will enter the practical phase and  construction will begin.

In turn, Giovanni Rubini is Chief Executive Officer at Renco Spa,  stressed that for the first time in the last 20 years, Renco will  implement a project in Armenia that will correspond to the company's  activities - electricity generation. The total investment will amount  to $ 250 million. The new technologies will be used in the  construction of the facility, with the result that the new unit will  have a high level of efficiency and will become the only unit of this  level in the region. He stressed that 40% of the shares in the  company that will operate the unit will belong to the general  contractor of the project, ''Siemens'' company, and the remaining 60%  to Renco. 

READ ALL COMMENTS

Борис
Появилась реклама что открываютца много рабочих мест скажите пожалуста где и ка можно узнать какие професии будут востребованы Поздравляю с началом грандиозного проэкта

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News


Exchange rates
27.05.2020
RUB6.830.02
USD483.910.09
EUR533.663.25
GBP597.531.90
CAD352.474.05
JPY44.950.01
CNY68.070.21
CHF499.34-0.37



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000