Monday, September 2 2019 17:02
Alina Hovhannisyan

YOY growth of gold exported from Armenia accelerated sharply - from  3.7% to 32.8%

YOY growth of gold exported from Armenia accelerated sharply - from  3.7% to 32.8%

ArmInfo. 3 087.8 kg of gold, was exported from Armenia in the H1 of 2019, which is 32.8% more than the indicator of the previous year, against a growth of  3.7% in the same period of 2018. According to the RA Customs Service,  the customs value of exported gold increased in the H1 of 2019 by  41.1% - up to $ 116 million.

At the same time, Armenia increased gold imports by 7.7% (against  growth by 38.9% a year earlier) to 1,020.4 kg, while the customs  value increased by 8.2% to $ 43.6 million.  During the reporting  period, Armenia exported gold, mainly to Switzerland - 97.1%, and the  remaining 2.9% - to Italy. Gold was imported to a dominant degree  from the Russian Federation (74.3%) and the UAE (24.2%).

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News


Exchange rates
02.04.2020
RUB6.430.03
USD504.50-0.46
EUR551.62-0.45
GBP628.414.33
CAD357.503.19
JPY47.010.09
CNY71.06-0.29
CHF521.99-0.20



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000