Wednesday, February 7 2018 17:32
Alexandr Avanesov

Armenian Prime Minister: Armenian Government fulfilled  promise on extents of investments

Armenian Prime Minister: Armenian Government fulfilled  promise on extents of investments

ArmInfo. The Armenian government fulfilled its promise on the volume of investments announced a year ago at $ 856 million, RA Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan announced from the rostrum of the National Assembly of Armenia.

According to him, of the total investment of $ 580 million account for the private sector. In addition, an additional 190 billion AMD were invested in the implementation of programs in the regions of the republic. At the same time, investments are made by companies not only from Russia, but also from many other states.

The growth of investment, continued the Prime Minister, is also evidenced by the fact that the export volumes in January 2017 compared to January 2017 increased by 43.3%, of which 19% fall on the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union, and the remaining 81% - to other states. A similar picture is also observed in the import line, whose volumes increased by 55.8%. Investments were mainly directed to the construction of greenhouse and refrigeration facilities, to the processing industry. Karen Karapetyan stressed that in the near future the members of the Cabinet will present the results of the work done in 2017 with the indication of concrete facts and figures.


News


Exchange rates
27.11.2020
RUB6.70-0.02
USD508.210.09
EUR605.941.12
GBP678.82-0.08
CAD391.020.46
JPY48.860.12
CNY77.290.04
CHF560.511.40



Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000