ArmInfo. Ameriabank is expanding its branch network in the capital. As the press service of the bank told ArmInfo, branch "Zeytun" was opened in the administrative district of Kanaker-Zeytun at the address of Nersisyan St. 1.
This is the 23rd branch of Ameriabank, for the opening of which special offers have been developed for individuals and legal entities who, will have time to open accounts in the Zeytun branch, by December 31, 2022. The branch office hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 5:00pm.
Special offers for individuals:
- One debit or credit card with no service charge for one year;
- Free provision of online/mobile banking services;
- Opening an account with a package of services - free of charge
- VISA sticker with annual service for AMD 1500 (instead of AMD 3000);
Special offers for legal entities:
- Provision of online/mobile banking services with free maintenance for one year;
- Issuance of one debit or credit payment card (Visa Classic, Visa Gold, MasterCard Standard, MasterCard Gold) for 2 company executives without a fee for one year of service;
- Issuance of a business card without a fee for one year of service.
For more details, special offers are available on the Ameriabank website under the link: https://ameriabank.am/campaigns/zeytun- branch?utm_source=media&utm_medium=press+release&utm_campaign=zeytun+branch .
Ameriabank CJSC is a leading financial and technological organization and one of the most significant economic entities in Armenia, with assets exceeding 1 trillion drams. Ameria is positioned as an innovative and digital environment - an ecosystem that combines financial and non-financial services, with the ability to conveniently and as quickly as possible receive financing in all major areas. Now the entire journey from opening an account to issuing a card and applying for funding can be done in the online ecosystem. Ameriabank is guided by a client-oriented and responsible business management policy, providing high quality services in a digital, modern and secure environment.