Thursday, March 3 2016 14:40
Alina Hovhannisyan

Child care allowances can be provided at Areximbank-Gazprombank Group

ArmInfo. Child care allowances can now be provided at Areximbank- Gazprombank Group. The press office of the Bank has told ArmInfo that those who want to get allowances are to apply to the Armenian Ministry of Labor and Social Issues and then to the head office of the Bank or any of its branches.    

The source says that the child care allowances are paid noncash. The money is remitted to the customers' banking accounts or card accounts under any payment system operating in Armenia.    

To note, in November 2007 "Gazprombank" OJSC acquired 80% of Areximbank's shares. In July 2008, Gazprombank's stake rose to 94.15%, and in September 2008 Gazprombank acquired the remaining 5.85% stake from Raiffeisen Bank and became the sole owner of Areximbank-Gazprombank Group.  "Gazprombank" OJSC is among the top three banks of Russia.


News


Exchange rates
25.01.2021
RUB6.88-0.07
USD518.36-0.08
EUR629.39-1.71
GBP708.600.26
CAD407.68-0.64
JPY49.94-0.07
CNY79.97-0.26
CHF584.07-1.80



Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000