Monday, November 7 2016 09:54
Alina Hovhannisyan

By October 2016 NPLs in Armenian banks grew by 3.7%

By October 2016 NPLs in Armenian banks grew by 3.7%

ArmInfo. By October 1, the  NPLs in Armenian banks experienced 3.7% year-over-year growth. In Q3  2016, the NPLs dropped by 0.8% to 46 bln AMD.  According to the  National Statistical Service of Armenia, extended loans declined by  14.2%, (down 10.9% in Q3) to 105.9 bln AMD. 

By October 2016, the share of extended loans made up 4.8% (versus  6.1% a year before and 5.5% a quarter before), while the share of  NPLs made up 2.1% (versus 2.2% a year before and 2.1% a quarter  before).

The share of long-term loans in the portfolio of NPLs was 58.3%, with  the share of short-term ones being 41.7%. In absolute terms, they  totaled 26.8 bln AMD and 19.1 bln AMD, respectively. In the portfolio  of extended loans, the share of long-term loans was 74.2% (78.6 bln  AMD), with the remaining 25.8% or 27.4 bln AMD being short-term  loans. 

By October 1, 2016, the banking system's lending grew by 9.2% over  year (up 1.6% in Q3) to 2.038 trillion AMD. NPLs and extended loans  inclusive, this indicator amounted to 2.190 trillion AMD. (On 30 Sept  2016, the AMD/USD exchange rate was 474.46 AMD/$1).


News


Exchange rates
22.10.2020
RUB6.420.01
USD494.31-0.06
EUR584.77-0.71
GBP647.001.65
CAD375.87-1.25
JPY47.190.06
CNY74.270.24
CHF544.93-1.58



Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000