Wednesday, April 19 2017 14:14
Alina Hovhannisyan

Viva Cell-MTS announced change of company`s corporate name from K-Telecom CJSC to MTS Armenia CJSC with preservation of trademark

Viva Cell-MTS announced change of company`s corporate name from  K-Telecom CJSC to MTS Armenia CJSC with preservation of trademark

ArmInfo. Viva Cell-MTS  announced the change of the company's corporate name from K-Telecom  to MTS Armenia with preservation of the trademark. The press service  of the company told ArmInfo.

In 2007, Armenia's Leading Telecommunications Operator VivaCell-MTS  became part of "MTS" PJSC, the leading multiservice  telecommunications group in Russia and CIS. "By the time when it  joined MTS Group in September 2007, VivaCell-MTS had already been the  country's leader in terms of the number of subscribers, by providing  the population of Armenia with a wide range of innovative  telecommunication services at the most affordable and competitive  tariffs. Over the time, as part of the Group, VivaCell-MTS has got  access to MTS' competence and started bringing even more tangible  benefits to its subscribers by making available to them the most  innovative products and services from around the world. The use of  the Group's name in the name of the Company is the next logical step  in the integration of VivaCell-MTS with MTS Group," the Company's  General Manager Ralph Yirikian commented. 

After becoming part of the Group, and owing to access to MTS'  commercial insights and technical expertise, VivaCell-MTS has further  developed its competitive advantage in implementing new networks and  developing new products, enhancing the quality and improving the  efficiency of its operations.   

To note, MTS is the undisputed leader in the Russian mobile  communications market in terms of absolute revenue, OIBDA, OIBDA  margin - in 2016 these figures were 103.8 billion RUR, 41.0 billion  RUR and 39.6%, respectively. Consolidated revenue of the MTS Group  grew by 2.1% in 2016 to 435.7 billion RUR, outstripping the dynamics  of key markets for its presence, and the adjusted OIBDA was 169.3  billion RUR.  The largest shareholder of PJSC MTS is PJSC AFK  Sistema, which, taking into account indirect participation through  its controlled companies, holds 51.11% of the operator's shares, the  remaining 48.88% of shares are in free float. PJSC "Mobile  TeleSystems" (MTS) is a leading company in Russia and CIS countries  providing mobile and fixed-line services, Internet access, cable and  satellite TV broadcasting, digital services and mobile applications,  financial services and e-commerce services, as well as convergent IT  solutions in the field of system integration, monitoring, data  processing and cloud computing. In Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia  and Turkmenistan, about 110 million subscribers use mobile services  of the MTS Group. In the Russian market of mobile business, MTS is  the traditional leader in the number of subscribers, revenues and  profitability of the business. PJSC "MTS" with its subsidiaries  serves 80 million subscribers in Russia; PJSC "MTS Ukraine" in  Ukraine - about 21 million; "Mobile TeleSystems" in Belarus - 5.2  mln; K-Telecom (VivaCell-MTS) in Armenia - 2.1 million;  "MTS-Turkmenistan" in Turkmenistan - 1.7 million subscribers. In  Russia, Belarus and Armenia, the MTS group of companies provides  mobile services in the GSM, UMTS and LTE standards, in Ukraine - GSM,  UMTS and CDMA- 450, in Turkmenistan - GSM and UMTS.

To recall, VivaCell-MTS (K-Telecom CJSC) is Armenia's leading mobile  communication operator, which provides a wide range of voice and data  services throughout the country. VivaCell-MTS is one of the leaders  in innovation and development of the country's mobile communications  market. 


News


Exchange rates
19.01.2021
RUB7.040.01
USD519.31-2.88
EUR629.40-0.52
GBP706.730.15
CAD407.88-0.40
JPY49.93-0.38
CNY80.04-0.49
CHF584.81-1.06



Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000