Friday, June 2 2017 19:37
Alina Hovhannisyan

Overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 25.5% per annum by May 2017

Overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 25.5% per annum by May 2017

ArmInfo. The volume of overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 25.5% year-on-year, to 1 May 2017. 34.6 billion AMD. According to the Central Bank of Armenia, provided by the ArmInfo National Statistical Service, in parallel with this, the volume of prolonged credits increased by 4.4%, amounting to 116.2 billion AMD.

The share of overdue in the total loan portfolio as of the reporting date was 1.41% (against 2.16% a year earlier), while the share of prolonged loans was 4.74% (against 5.19% a year earlier).

In the portfolio of overdue loans, 59.5% falls on long-term loans, and the remaining 40.5% - on short-term loans, the absolute value of which was 20.5 billion and 14 billion AMD, respectively.

In prolonged loans, the lion's share also falls on the long-term - 57.9% or 67.3 billion AMD, while the short-term share made up 42.1% or 49 billion AMD.

In total, the volume of bank lending increased by May 2017 at 14.2% per annum, amounting to 2.449 trillion AMD. Without taking into account the prolonged and overdue loans, the credit investments of the Armenian banking system increased by 15.7% year-on-year, 2.298 trillion AMD. (The calculated exchange rate of the AMD to the USD as of April 28, 17 was 484.68 AMD/USD1).

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News
iDram
btn

Exchange rates
30.09.2020
RUB6.240.10
USD488.410.79
EUR571.781.75
GBP626.63-0.30
CAD364.57-0.44
JPY46.220.04
CNY71.720.19
CHF528.930.52



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000