Monday, June 19 2017 18:08
Alina Hovhannisyan

Demand for AMD bonds is same as for USD

ArmInfo. Armswissbank, after successfully issuing three tranches of USD bonds, brought AMD securities to the market. The placement of AMD bonds as well as in the case of USD bonds turned out to be successful - applications for the purchase of only 2 billion were presented within the first hour of the start of the open subscription.

The press service of the Bank told ArmInfo, explaining that the term of circulation of AMD bonds is set at 4 years, and the yield on the coupon is 12.75%. Coupon payments, as well as in previous issues, are provided once a quarter. According to the source, the fact that on the first day of the open subscription (on June 15 of this year) it was possible to place more than 30% of the volume of emissions testifies to the high demand for ArmSwissbank's bonds.

To note, at present three coupon bonds of Armswissbank are listed on NASDAQ OMX Armenia, and all of them are USD. Three tranches were issued on February 13, 2015, but the first two lists were listed on May 5, 2015, and the third on May 13, 2015. The volume of the first tranche was $ 2 million, the second - $ 3 million, the third - $ 5 million. The circulation period of the first one is 3 years, the second - 4 years, the third - 5 years. The yield on the first tranche coupon is 7.5%, the second - 8%, the third - 8.5%, with quarterly interest payment on the coupon. Three tranches are listed on the "Bbond" exchange list. In total, on June 19, 2017, NASDAQ OMX Armenia listed 32 issues of corporate bonds of 11 issuers. Of these, 20 issuing (including 16 USD) were made by 7 issuing banks: Araratbank, Ameriabank, Armswissbank, Armbusinessbank, Anelik Bank, Unibank and Converse Bank.

To recall, "Armswissbank" CJSC was established on October 7, 2004 by Vardan Sirmakes who is the founder, owner and executive director of the world-famous Swiss watch factory "Franck Muller Watchland", whose representative office operates in Armenia. Armswissbank, Armenia's leading bank for the provision of services for the issuance of securities, a market maker and depository services, is an active participant in the primary and secondary securities markets. Since 2006, the bank acts as an agent of the government in the primary market of government bonds. The holding company "HVS Holding" LLC, managed by Vardan Sirmakes and registered in Luxembourg, became the holder of 80% of Armswissbank's shareholding since March 10, 2016 and the remaining 20% - from the end of 2013 the company "BELEGINGSMACHEPIJ JONGO" LLC, registered in Holland and controlled by Vardan Sirmakes.

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News
iDram
btn

Exchange rates
30.09.2020
RUB6.240.10
USD488.410.79
EUR571.781.75
GBP626.63-0.30
CAD364.57-0.44
JPY46.220.04
CNY71.720.19
CHF528.930.52



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000