ArmInfo. Ardshinbank offers Visa *cardholders to make non-cash transactions and benefit from unprecedented terms of cashbackfrom July 18 to September 18. Rewards will go to those cardholderswho will be the first to exceed the minimum threshold limits for non-cash transactions defined by the Bank. In particular, those5 classic card owners who will make 6 and more **non-cash transactions in a month and will be the first to exceed the limit of AMD 100,000, will receive a cashback of AMD 50,000 directly to their card.
- Minimum number of non-cash transactions per month - 6
- Minimum amount of non-cash transactions per month100,000 AMD
- Amount of Reward - AMD 50.000 to first 5 customers, AMD 30.000 to first 5 customers, AMD 20.000 to third 5 customers
In case of premiums cards, the first 3 cardholders to exceed the limit will be rewarded with 100% cash compensation.
- Minimum number of non-cash transactions per month - 10
- Minimum amount of non-cash transactions per month - AMD 200,000
- Amount of Reward - AMD 200.000 to first 3 customers, AMD 100.000 to second 3 customers, AMD 70.000 to third 3 customers
''Highlightng the importance of our customer'sneeds and preferences, Ardshinbank constantlyworks on improving its services. We present an unprecedented offerproviding our customers with an exceptional opportunity to make non-cash purchases and get monthly cashback from AMD 20,000 to AMD 200,000 directlyto their card. The uniqueness of this offer is thatit is our cardholders who decide how to manage the cashback, moreover, they do not participate in any awards or promotions. I am convinced that our customers will love this offer, and soon many of them will appreciate the advantages and benefits of non-cash transactions,"stated the Strategic Development Director at Ardshinbank Armen Gasparyan.
Further information on non-cash transactions and cash rewards can be found at https://goo.gl/P9cy2vfor classic cards andhttps://goo.gl/PhZmf1for premium cards, by calling24/7 (012)222222 or by usingthe “Call Back” service at the website:
* In the framework of this campaign, utility payments made via Internet or ATMs, card to card transfers, interbank and
inbank transfers to RA and non-RA banks are not considered as non-cash transactions.
** The campaign runs only for individuals who arecardholders of Visa International Payment and Setllement System.
Ardshinbankis the second largest bank in Armenia with a broad sales network (64 branches). Ardshinbank is the only private entity in Armenia with assigned ratings from two international major rating agencies (Moody’s and Fitch) equal to the rating of the Republic of Armenia.