Friday, August 4 2017 17:21
Alina Hovhannisyan

Overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 25.8% per annum by July 2017

Overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 25.8% per annum by July  2017

ArmInfo. The volume of overdue  loans in Armenian banks as of July 1, 2017 was 34.4 billion ($ 71.5  million), having decreased by 25.8% year-on-year. In parallel with  what the volume of prolonged loans, declining for the year by 2.2%,  amounted to July of this year 116.3 billion drams ($ 242 million).  For the II quarter, overdue loans increased by 2.2%, while extended,  on the contrary, decreased by 0.7%.

The proportion of prolonged and overdue loans by July 2017 was 4.70%  (against 5.48% a year earlier and 4.83% a quarter earlier) and 1.39%  (against 2.14% a year earlier and 1.39% a quarter earlier).

In the portfolio of overdue loans, 52% accounted for long-term loans,  and the remaining 48% - for short- term loans, the absolute value of  which amounted to 60.4 billion and 55.8 billion drams, respectively.

In prolonged credits, the lion's share also falls on the long-term -  57.6% or 19.8 billion, while the short-term share made up 42.64% or  14.6 billion.

According to the Central Bank of Armenia, the total volume of bank  lending increased by July 2017. At 13.9% per annum, amounting to  2.473 trillion ($ 5.1 billion), having increased only in the II  quarter by 2.1%. Without taking into account the prolonged and  overdue loans, the credit investments of the Armenian banking system  amounted to 2.322 trillion. ($ 4.8 bn), having increased by 15.8% on  an annual basis, and only 2.2% in the second quarter. (The calculated  exchange rate of the AMD to the USD as of 30.06.17 - 480.47  AMD/USD1.)

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News


Exchange rates
05.06.2020
RUB7.010.04
USD481.74-0.37
EUR546.006.13
GBP608.444.50
CAD357.110.39
JPY44.10-0.15
CNY67.88-0.01
CHF503.281.24



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000