Monday, November 6 2017 17:58
Alina Hovhannisyan

Overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 17.7% per annum by October 2017

Overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 17.7% per annum by October 2017

ArmInfo. The volume of overdue loans in Armenian banks decreased by 17.7% year-on-year, with growth only in the third quarter by 10.2%, amounting to 1 October 2017 37.8 billion AMD. According to the CB of Armenia data, provided to ArmInfo by the National Statistical Service of Armenia, the volume of prolonged loans for the year increased by 18.3%, and for the III quarter - by 7.8%, making 125.3 billion AMD.

The share of prolonged and overdue loans by October 2017 is respectively, 5.02% (against 4.8% a year earlier and 4.7% a quarter earlier) and 1.52% (against 2.1% a year earlier and 1.39% a quarter earlier). Short-term loans dominate in extended loans, which account for 67.1% or 84.1 billion, while the remaining 32.9% or 41.2 billion is long-term loans. Long-term loans dominate in the portfolio of overdue loans - 64%, while short-term loans account for 36%, the absolute value of which was 24.3 bln and 13.5 billion AMD.

In total, the volume of bank lending reached by October 2017 2.495 trillion AMD, with an annual growth of 13.9%, with a quarterly growth of only 0.9%. Without taking into account the prolonged and overdue loans, the credit investments of the Armenian banking system increased by 14.4% on an annual basis, and by 0.4% on quarterly basis, to 2.331 trillion AMD. (The calculated exchange rate of the AMD to the USD as of 30.09.17 was 478.41 AMD/USD1).

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News


Exchange rates
30.03.2020
RUB6.30-0.10
USD500.802.37
EUR554.346.12
GBP620.1911.31
CAD355.131.63
JPY46.440.64
CNY71.090.32
CHF524.016.81



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000