Wednesday, August 1 2018 16:25
Karine Melikyan

ARMSWISSBANK CJSC have reduced interest rates on mortgage loans which  provides since August 1, 2018, in particular the Bank offer:

ARMSWISSBANK CJSC have reduced interest rates on mortgage loans which  provides since August 1, 2018, in particular the Bank offer:

ArmInfo.Within the framework of program "National Mortgage Company"  UCO CJSC for the mortgage loans offer 10,5%- 11,5% annual interest rates.

Within the framework of  program "House for Youth" UCO CJSC for the  mortgage loans offer 7%-7,5% annual interest rates (In case of  acquisition of real estate in Yerevan, the RA Ministry of Finance  subsidizes 2%, and in case of acquisition of real estate in the  regions of RA - 4%).

According to the Financial Rating of Armenian Banks as of April 1,  2018, prepared by IC ArmInfo, the volume of mortgage loans of  Armswissbank amounted to 6.5 billion drams or $ 13.6 million with  annual growth of 27.3%. The share of Armswissbank in total mortgage  loans for the market exceeds 3%, and in its own general loan  portfolio, mortgage accounts for 9.5%.

To recall, that "Armswissbank" CJSC was established on October 7,  2004.  Armswissbank is the leading Armenian bank providing  underwriter, market maker services, and depository services. The Bank  is an active participant in the primary and secondary securities  markets. 80% of Armswissbank is held by HVS Holding LLC, managed by  Vardan Sirmakes and registered in Luxembourg, and the remaining 20%  belongs to the company controlled by Vardan Sirmakes,  BELEGINGSMACHEPIJ JONGO LLC, registered in the Netherlands.  

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News
iDram
btn

Exchange rates
13.08.2020
RUB6.60-0.04
USD485.170.17
EUR574.153.55
GBP634.701.87
CAD366.751.95
JPY45.410.00
CNY69.880.19
CHF533.042.58



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000