Saturday, December 10 2016 15:22
Alina Hovhannisyan

By November 2016 NPLs in Armenian banks grew by 34.3%

By November 2016 NPLs in Armenian banks grew by 34.3%

ArmInfo. By November 1, the  NPLs in Armenian banks experienced 34.3% year-over-year growth. In  Jan-Oct 2016, the NPLs grew by 12.8% to 42.7 bln AMD.  According to  the National Statistics Service of Armenia, extended loans declined  by 11.4%, (down 7.5% in Jan-Oct 2016) to 115.4 bln AMD. 

By November 2016, the share of extended loans made up 4.57% (versus  5.67% a year before and 5.29% in early 2016), while the share of NPLs  made up 1.91% (versus 1.56% a year before and 1.81% in early 2016). 

The share of long-term loans in the portfolio of NPLs was 53.7%, with  the share of short- term ones being 46.3%. In absolute terms, they  totaled 23 bln AMD and 19.7 bln AMD, respectively. In the portfolio  of extended loans, the share of long-term loans was 63% (64.5 bln   AMD), with the remaining 37% or 37.7 bln AMD being short-term loans. 

By November 1, 2016, the banking system's lending grew by 10.8% over  year (up 8% since early 2016) to 2.094 trillion AMD. NPLs and  extended loans inclusive, this indicator amounted to 2.239 trillion  AMD. (On 31 Oct 2016, the AMD/USD exchange rate was 475.14 AMD/$1). 


News


Exchange rates
23.10.2020
RUB6.470.05
USD494.010.30
EUR585.250.48
GBP646.41-0.59
CAD376.760.89
JPY47.210.02
CNY74.06-0.21
CHF546.291.36



Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000