Tuesday, August 1 2017 17:07
Karine Melikyan

AMD, dollar and euro bonds of Armswissbank were listed on NASDAQ OMX Armenia

AMD, dollar and euro bonds of Armswissbank were listed on NASDAQ OMX  Armenia

ArmInfo. AMD, dollar and euro  bonds of Armswissbank were listed on NASDAQ OMX Armenia. As the press  service of the exchange told ArmInfo, these bonds entered the  secondary exchange list of Bbond and are admitted to conclusion of  targeted and repo deals. In the secondary market, Ameriabank and  ARARATBANK will act as market-makers of these securities.  

According  to the source, the dram tranche of 2 billion drams consists of 40,000  bonds with a nominal value of 50,000 drams, with coupon yield of  12.75%, with a maturity of 4 years. Coupon payments are provided once  every six months. Dram bonds (ISIN - AMSWISB26ER6) will be quoted  under the exchange code SWISB6.The $ 10 million dollar tranche  consists of 100,000 bonds, with a face value of $ 100, with a coupon  yield of 6.75%, with a maturity of 7 years. Coupon payments are  provided once every six months.  Dollar bonds (ISIN - AMSWISB24ER1)  will be quoted under the exchange code SWISB4.The Euro tranche in the  amount of 10 million euros consists of 100 thousand bonds, with a  nominal value of 100 euros, with a coupon yield of 5%, with a  maturity of 6 years. Coupon payments are provided once every six  months. Dollar bonds (ISIN - AMSWISB25ER8) will be quoted under the  exchange code SWISB5.Note that on August 1, 2017, NASDAQ OMX Armenia  listed six issues of Armswissbank coupon bonds, four of which are  dollar, and one AMD and one euro.

 The volume of the issue of dollar bonds from the first tranche  (release 2015) to the last (issue 2017) increased from $ 2 million to  $ 10 million, the circulation period - from 3 years to 7 years, the  yield in the first three tranches increased from 7.5% to 8.5 % With  the last issue decreased to 6.75%. The coupon payment for the first  three tranches is quarterly, and for the subsequent three - once in a  half year. All tranches are quoted on the "Bbond" stock exchange  list. In total, as of August 1, 2017, NASDAQ OMX Armenia listed 39  issues of corporate bonds of 12 issuers. Of them, 26 issuing  (including 17 dollars) were made by 8 issuing banks: Araratbank,  Ameriabank, Armswissbank, Armbusinessbank, Anelik Bank, Unibank,  Converse Bank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB, AMD  tranche of the 2017 issue).Recall that "Armswissbank" CJSC was  established on October 7, 2004 by Vardan Sirmakes who is the founder,  owner and executive director of the world famous Swiss watch factory  "Franck Muller Watchland", whose representative office operates in  Armenia.

 Armswissbank, Armenia's leading bank for the provision of services  for the issuance of securities, a market maker and depository  services, is an active participant in the primary and secondary  securities markets.  Since 2006, the bank acts as an agent of the  government in the primary market of government bonds. The holding  company "HVS Holding" LLC, managed by Vardan Sirmakes and registered  in Luxembourg, became the holder of 80% of Armswissbank's  shareholding since March 10, 2016 and the remaining 20% - from the  end of 2013 the company "BELEGINGSMACHEPIJ JONGO" LLC, registered in  Holland, is controlled by Vardan Sirmakes.

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News


Exchange rates
02.06.2020
RUB7.020.10
USD482.49-0.53
EUR539.282.50
GBP606.257.88
CAD357.215.36
JPY44.79-0.10
CNY67.800.07
CHF501.34-1.33



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000