Wednesday, October 25 2017 18:47
Alina Hovhannisyan

VTB Bank (Armenia) launches "Lucky month" campaign for credit card holders Companion card

VTB Bank (Armenia) launches "Lucky month" campaign for credit card holders Companion card

ArmInfo. VTB Bank (Armenia) announces the launch of the "Lucky Month" campaign for credit card holders Companion card, within which, starting October 25, 2017, on April 25, 2018, using a credit card and using their credit limit as much as possible, the Bank's customers will be able to receive a monthly cash reward of AMD 100 thousand.

As the press service of the bank reports, the participants of the "Lucky Month" will be both new and existing customers - individuals who have a credit card with an unused credit limit, which will be divided into 2 groups. The first group will include customers who have a credit limit in the amount of 50 thousand to 400 thousand AMD (inclusive), and the second group will cover customers with a credit limit in excess of 400 thousand AMD.

According to the source, a monthly prize of AMD 100,000 is established for each group. At the end of each month during the promotion period, the Bank in each group determines the winner, who during the month used the credit line on his card for the maximum amount. The monthly prize will be credited to the client's card account in the Bank.

Detailed information on the terms and conditions of the "Lucky month" campaign can be found on the Bank's website, at the Bank's branches and in the Unified Information Service of the Bank at 87-87.

The Companion card is a credit card that is issued to customers who received the following types of loans in the Bank: mortgage, car loan, installment loan, "Universal" consumer loan secured by property, consumer loan "Universal" without property security.

According to the 15th issue of the analytical review "Armenian Banks in the Card Business" prepared by NA ArmInfo, VTB Bank (Armenia) holds the leading position in the plastic market not only in terms of the number of active cards (both general and separately for Visa and MasterCard), but and the volume of transactions, both general and ATM. So, on April 1, 2017 the bank has about 313 thousand cards, of which more than 56% or 175.6 thousand units. - Visa, and the rest is almost 44% or 137.4 thousand units. is MasterCard. The volume of plastic transactions on VTB Bank (Armenia) cards exceeded 222 billion drams in 2016 (with an annual growth of 5.7%), of which almost 205 billion drams are ATM transactions (with annual growth of 7.4%). As of April 1, 2017, the bank had 333 own POS terminals and 157 ATMs.  VTB Bank (Armenia), being a full member of the international payment systems VISA International and MasterCard Worldwide, issues and maintains international VISA and MasterCard cards, and only serves local ArCa cards. The bank has its own processing.

VTB Bank (Armenia) CJSC became a participant of the international financial group VTB in April 2004. At present, VTB Bank, the second largest bank in Russia, owns 100% of VTB Bank (Armenia). The Bank is traditionally one of the leaders of the banking system of the Republic of Armenia in terms of key indicators. The coverage of the branch network of VTB Bank (Armenia) has 67 branches with presence not only in the capital, but in all regions of the country.

POST A COMMENT
Input digits     


News


Exchange rates
27.02.2020
RUB7.280.00
USD478.490.10
EUR523.132.21
GBP617.20-2.08
CAD359.20-0.41
JPY43.420.05
CNY68.15-0.07
CHF492.171.11



Search by date

Government Bonds

Issue volume

10 billion

Volume of T-bills for placement

200 million

Volume of submitted competitive applications

200 million

Volume of satisfied bids

200 million

Yield at cut-off price

 5.8314%

Maximum yield

 5.8314%

Мinimum yield

 5.8314%

Weighted average yield

 5.8314%

Number of participants

2

The maturity date of T-bills

03.02.2020

ArmEx

 

СПРОС (Покупка)

USD

Средневзв. Цена

482,00

ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ (Продажа)

  USD

Средневзв. Цена

-

СДЕЛКИ

USD

Цена откр.

482,00

Цена закр.

482,00

Мин. Цена

482,00

Макс. Цена

482,00

Ср/взв. Цена

482,00

-0.16

Кол-во сделок

1

Объем (инвал.)

200 000

0бъем (драм)

96 400 000